To be the leading newspaper and magazine promotions club for independent newsagents. To provide our members with insight to the marketplace, category advice and exclusive promotional offers.
- To be the leading newspaper and magazine promotions club – for both our retailers (members) and publisher clients.
- Provide you with the tools you need to grow your business – following our advice could see growth of 24%
- Provide you with quality promotional activity – the average promotion sees a sales uplift of 48%
- Category Management Advice – providing you with helpful hints and tips on how to grow your newspaper and magazine category
- Regular promotional information – key promotions to suit your store
- Information on New Launches and Specials
- ‘Spotlight’ – Various themes with advice from how to manage supplies, competing with multiples, optimizing partworks and many more!
- Events calendar
Use Premier Clubs advice pack correctly and you can’t help but increase your sales
Kate Clark, owner of Sean’s News in Upton-Upon-Severn, Worcestershire.
I’m interested in their [Premier Club’s] home news delivery campaigns
Angela Smith, owner of Alexandra News in Clevedon, Bristol.
- Kaleigh Phillips
- Nikki Stebbing
Kaleigh Phillips – Premier Club Manager
Kaleigh joined Smiths News in 2003 and is passionate about Premier Club. Kaleigh’s role involves getting the best promotions and providing the right tools to support members in growing sales.
Kaleigh says “I’m dedicated to supporting our members and providing them with the best advice to help support their sales growth.”
Nikki Stebbing – Premier Club Administrator
Nikki joined Smiths News in 2010. She supports the Premier Club team by maintaining the website and providing administration support.
Nikki says: “I really enjoy working for Premier Club and am dedicated to ensuring that our members receive the information they need to grow sales within their store. If you have any questions or want to join Premier Club, you can contact me on 0845 121 1970 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.”